Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fading in..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuria
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Zuria

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:33 am

Hello fellow members of this soon to be brand-spanking-new community! My name is Katelyn. I was poked in ratemyserver and decided to give a peek at the server when it opens. My history.. well. A bit of an addict but I have played Ragnarok for nearly 13 years now.. once March arrives it'll be 13 @.@;. I have played as a player for 13 years, and an Event GM/Police GM for 2 years.

If any players or new GM(s) need help I will probably be of service since well.. I am ancient XD. Hope to see you all in-game soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask at any time.
Back to top Go down
Zuria
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Zuria

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:04 am

Currently writing out a essay of suggestions .. holy crap. But hi! ^__^. I get along pretty well with people. So we'll just see now won't we? Wink
Back to top Go down
Zilox
Lurker
Lurker

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:24 am

Hello and welcome ^^ i too have been playing ro for a long time(around 10 years lmao)
Back to top Go down
Zuria
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Zuria

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:25 am

Aah nice to see another veteran player! Thanks for the welcome (:
Back to top Go down
Panda
Admin
Admin
Panda

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:35 am

Thank you for joining us! We are happy that you can join and have fun with us when the server goes up, but unfortunately, some technical issues rose up when we were trying to upgrade the server and it now has to be delayed for a day at most, hopefully.

I hope for your consideration. We will inform you as soon as everything is set in place.
Back to top Go down
Miyaichi
Head GM
Head GM
Miyaichi

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:48 am

Welcome to our loving community! I hope you invite some of friends to play with us. Glad to meet y'all in game, even in here! Hope we can be good friends. =3=
Back to top Go down
Zuria
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Zuria

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:44 am

Even if it was a week of delay it is fine. You always want the first impression on your server grand opening to be golden! I hope you guys work things out and fix any issues that rise up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Panda
Admin
Admin
Panda

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:07 pm

We currently are trying. Don't worry we will inform you of any changes at all. Though with the internet connection of our Main Developer the main issue, I just hope his ISP can fix it faster.
Back to top Go down
Zuria
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Zuria

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Well there no real need in rushing. If it takes longer than we'll all just have to wait until its fixed up.
Back to top Go down
Panda
Admin
Admin
Panda

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Oh please include your future IGN for the game, so we may include you for the raffle of some prizes when the server opens up as well.

For more information, please refer to our Events Section.
Back to top Go down
Zuria
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Zuria

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Alrighty here's some names: Karah, Zuria, Absinthia, Main Character will be: Karah

Last edited by Zuria on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panda
Admin
Admin
Panda

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Thank you~ Please pick a number from 1-200 as well. We will reserve your number +10, as your winning number hit.

Example, you pick 21, so you will win if the randomly generated number hits 21~31.
Back to top Go down
Zuria
Event Coordinator
Event Coordinator
Zuria

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:46 am

Hmm.. okay! 50 c:
Back to top Go down
Panda
Admin
Admin
Panda

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Registered. 50~60 is your winning number. If you do get 53~60, you will have to do a tie breaker with Zilox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fading in.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading in..   Fading in.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fading in..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Player Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: