Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian's Loading Screens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guardian
Lurker
Lurker

Guardian's Loading Screens Empty
PostSubject: Guardian's Loading Screens   Guardian's Loading Screens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:50 am

I had heard that Panda wanted some loading screens, so I decided to draw GM Sylvia, my fiancee. I'll post the different steps I drew here, but they're all smaller than the finished product (to save space). There's quite a few, so let's start with the first "stage" I drew.

GM Sylvia :
First lines filled in gave this. You'll see I changed to filling them in with the right colors in the other times.
Guardian's Loading Screens SylviaGM0_zpsd5bf9d9c

Change the colors to their right, flat colors.
Guardian's Loading Screens SylviaGM1_zpsb62125fb

Correct the lines, added the hat.
Guardian's Loading Screens SylviaGM2_zpsadf02b5d

Added the whip.
https://2img.net/h/i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/EvilestPenguin/Loading%20Screens/Sylvia/SylviaGM4_zpsd3084586.png~original

I colored in the whip, then added the glasses, then the eye flash, as well as the looming face shadow.
Guardian's Loading Screens SylviaGM9_zps44a8a019

Then, I centered her and properly place her (noticed the gap under her?) as well as added the background.
https://2img.net/h/i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/EvilestPenguin/Loading%20Screens/Sylvia/SylviaGM10_zps3dd02bb7.png~original

Now, originally, this was going to be it, but near the end I decided to have... mini GM chibis! Sorry Panda, I don't know why the first place I went with you was to make you a total perv xD;
Guardian's Loading Screens SylviaGM14_zpscafbd4d4

Then I made the final touches. Now, the original is 1600x900, this one's only 800x450, so DO NOT MAKE THIS ONE the loading screen xD;
Guardian's Loading Screens SylviaGM_by_Guardian_zps34f48b5a

GM Seiko:
This time, I made the first lines and kept them as an update, since I drew in them and added the contours after. (Sorry again Panda)
Guardian's Loading Screens Seiko1_zps3717643f

I then proceeded to color everything in on Seiko. As such, only she's visible here.
Guardian's Loading Screens Seiko2b_zpse89fbe05

Added all of the contours. Subtle change, but still noticeable, no?
Guardian's Loading Screens Seiko3_zps16d44a62

Added the grass and the drops. Now, I'm going to add flowers around Seiko. After that, I'm going to do the shading :3
Guardian's Loading Screens Seiko4_zpse0cca7bc

FLOWEEEEEEERRRRRS
Guardian's Loading Screens Seiko5_zpsb781caa1

And once I remember to finally put in her socks, shade everything, and put it all together, it becomes... this!
Guardian's Loading Screens GMSeiko_by_Guardian_zpsf708f3af

But, the background is a bit lacking, isn't it? Well, I couldn't draw the forest I wanted at all, so, I took a real pic, traced the trunks, and drew in the leaves. First layer didn't look good, nor did the second, but the third layer really added the punch to the trees! So now it's how it was supposed to be!
Guardian's Loading Screens GMSeiko_by_Guardian_zps5b83145c

I'm sure you'll enjoy it Seiko ^_^

I made the lines of Miya and Chae, and it took me a long time xD; At least it'll go a lot quicker with these lines once I start filling it all in :3 (Sorry Miya). I'm planning on giving Chae her Skull Cap, but that won't take as long, and in case Chae wants a different hat.
Guardian's Loading Screens GMsChaeandMiya1_zpsdc6ac6a9

I had to line in the extremeties on Chae since there's two girls, and I had yet to do it on Miya. But, as you can see, all that was left of drawing in were the hats, Miya's lines and the overall shading. I also had to put a background, which ended up being a prontera building.
Guardian's Loading Screens GMsChaeandMiya2_zps33166e8d

So, once I put that all in, you can see the big change on the girls, as well as the building adding a realistic scenario to it, rather than being in a black hole. I hope you enjoy!
Guardian's Loading Screens GMsChaeandMiya3_zpsd36d78ce

I also made rough lines for Panda's loading screen. Again, I am sorry Panda. Before you ask, they're all chibis. Also, ignore the "GM Seiko", I'll change it to Panda in due time.
Guardian's Loading Screens Panda1_zpsede0d708

Just an update showing off the Characters outside, including Panda's reflection! Despite how weird it is without a window, I guarantee I'll make it look good.
Guardian's Loading Screens Panda2_zpsb183daf8

Once I add everything, it looks a lot better, and the shading on the window and grass has yet to be done! I shaded the wall quickly, so it looks like something is there.
Guardian's Loading Screens Panda3_zpsbe03b61e

And with some shading, some noise for grass and painted grass all along the bottom wall, and it all comes together!
Guardian's Loading Screens AdminPanda_by_Guardian_zps780c04a0

If anything seems "off" with any of the images, please be sure to tell me, here or in-game, I'll be sure to address it!
Back to top Go down

Guardian's Loading Screens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Corner :: Fan Creations-
Jump to: